Monday, July 26, 2004

Kol haKfar, the downtown egalitarian minyan, will gather Friday night, 8/6 at 7pm to daven kabbalat shabbat and ma'ariv at Paul Fischer's lovely apartment in the West Village, right between the West Fourth Street subway station and the Christopher Street/Sheridan Square stations.

Paul Fischer: 9 Barrow Street, 5F (between West 4th and 7th Avenue). Click for a map of this address.

Please bring a siddur, bring a friend.

 

Community notice from Will Yagoda:Good afternoon,  I was curious if y'all could help me. My girlfriend is attending NYU Dental School next month and is searching for an apartment somewhere in the vicinity (ie east/west village, union square or  gramercy). I was curious if any of you knew of any one who's looking for a roommate downtown or if anyone has an apartment for rent somewhere in the area.
Thanks so much for any help you can give me,
William Yagoda / wwy2001@columbia.edu



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home